Friday 18 May 2012

Jewelry Organisation

For a while now I have been struggling to find a way to organise all of my costume jewelry. I found that no matter how many different ways I was storing it, there were always those few pieces I never used simply because I cant see them. 

Well I have now finally found my perfect way to store most of my jewelry. This is with a cork board-



I have just arranged all of my jewelry on the cork board and attached them using drawing pins



I arraged each necklace by length and then by colour. So the long and short necklaces are separated, and then sorted by either gold silver and beaded. 

For the earrings I have just taken the back off and stabbed them into the cork. With the backs I have put them in a little pot with a lid on so I dont use them.

This way I an see all my jewelry, and use it all!!!

XxXxX


No comments:

Post a Comment