Sunday 2 June 2013

Im going to university!!!!

Well hello there,

 I know it has been a while, Im sorry. I have been so busy with work, family and other things that I just haven't had the time. That and lack of inspiration has been a bit of a killer, but I am back, and keen to start writing again. 

Anyways, I have some exciting news......

I am going to university. and I cant wait!!! I am so excited for to meet new people, make new friends, and most importantly of all get a degree (although to me the first two sound alot more interesting), but hey I am going to be paying nine grand a year. may want to get a little education in at some point. 

For those of you interested I am off to do textiles (sewing and designing and decorating). Ahhhh I am so excited. 

So I know it was a quick one, but it has only just seemed to have hit me that in under four months as shall no longer be living at home, but he an independant women, living two hours away from my parents.

I promise there will be alot more posts to come, and I wont be having as long of a breaak 

XxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment