Thursday 10 May 2012

MUA Blusher Rewiew

MUA or makeup academy is the fairly new low price makeup line that has been launched in Superdrug stores. With prices ranging anything from £1 to £4, the range is aimed at giving the customer affordable, good quality makeup, and I feel that this is exactly what they are doing. 


Now lets get on to the blusher. For a blusher lover like me, finding a decent product that is of a good quality is something i  absolutely love. I have recentley purchased three of the MUA  blushers at £1 pound each, and i have to tell you I ADORE them. They are highly pigmented and come in around six beautiful colors. They are perfect to give that slight rosy cheek look, or build them up a bit more to create a more dramatic look. 

I will defiantly be purchasing some more of these blushers to add to my collection!!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I really need to try these blushes
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete